Saturday 14 December 2013

Attraction

Maybe all girls like bad boys..in which case, it doesn’t explain why I like them anyway. I can only assume that I like the wrong guys for different reasons from the average girl. Firstly, a part of me wants to be them. they are the epiphany of manliness and when i'm sitting close legged in a tight fitting dress they are the closest that i can get to that masculine energy

Another reason is that they are honest. I would rather a guy told me he wanted to fuck me instead of inviting me over to watch a film and then trying to get his leg over, as if i'm not going to notice. There is a level of deception there, and not only does it show that they don’t know me at all and the way in which I think feel and am, it also implies that I am too stupid to realise that all they want is a sex. It also implies that I am some sort of object to be conquered, as if I don't want sex either, when the reality is that I will probably always have the libido of a teenage boy and i am probably more sordid than him. 

 I seem to have the outlook of life that if all you want is sex, and it is my sex that you want, then 'awww shucks', i'm a lot more flattered and content with the fact that you are being honest with me. It means that you think that I am manly enough and mature enough not to be offended, and the forward-ness and directness is a turn on. I like sordid sex with men, and if i'm being dominated then they have to be more dominant than me; this is a hard task for a lot of men, and I wish them luck with the task so they had better hope that they are up to the job. So, telling me 'lets have a catch up’ is just not gonna cut it. 'Fancy a fuck' on the other hand tells me weather or not I should be bothered to get out of my pyjamas that day and meet you for just that, with no pretense of invented affections. There's no disappointment on either end that way. This is why I wish I was man enough to use grindr... 

No comments:

Post a Comment