Saturday 14 December 2013

Human Nature

Human nature is nature, and nature is cruel, so maybe that's why humans are so cruel. The men peacock to procreate because the women go for the strongest mate to protect them through pregnancy. Men push out the runt of the litter and women try to make themselves seem more appealing through  slut shaming.  

Perhaps then I don't understand this cruelty of humans, because I don't wish to seem more desirable or more dominant. I am not a part of this unspoken battle. I hardly want to mate for recreational purposes, and I do not want a child. There is a theory that symmetry Is what creates the "illusion" of beauty, which is maybe why the gay community sports one earring and other one sided details. 'shoulder bags' and all that jazz. 


We don't want to be genetically perfect like that, because we aren't a part of this survival of the fittest. We cannot and will not search for the best mate for the next generation, all we want is an ideal partner for ourselves, and while society may see this as selfish, and slander us as ugly, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. One day, someone will love me for exactly who I am, and I will love them back, and it will have nothing to do with anyone else's opinions and expectations. if society deems that ugly, unproductive, and a sin then by all means sign me up to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment