Saturday 14 December 2013

Internet

Thank nature for the internet. There are some things which you believe only you experience, and instead of feeling unique it infact leaves you rather alienated. I once overheard ‘popular’ boys, one of whome was allegedly in the closet gay talking about sex.
 “Mate, I would let a really fit girl do me with a strapon. I get on all fours and I can feel her tits on my back.”

Unfortunately, “youre sick”, was the reply, and that, along with so many other small, odd, everyday little thoughts and derogatory remarks that are personal to you have a way of getting you down. There are of course times when I think that life is not fair and I harbor a lot of hatred for other people and the cards I have been dealt, but that is when sharing with people and empathy comes into play. That is something which is hard to find in certain situations, so thats when blogging come sinto it, and thatss when I feel like theres hope.

Tumblr is a life saver, quiet literally. the internet is more wonderful than most will ever understand or believe. I imagined I was the only person in the world that felt the way that I do about my body, my personality, how I act in relationships, what I find attractive...it turns out there are those out there with ‘odder’ traits than me, and that is overwhelmingly comforting. That is not to say, that anyone else has anything wrong with them in a negative sense, but there are lots of more obvious intersex conditions which have had a deeper and more profound impact on peoples lives then my hormonal imbalance has altered mine. It makes me appreciate how lucky I am to have what I do have and what few people i have around me are excellent, and so it is quality over quantity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment