Monday 2 December 2013

Stealth

Whenever im with large groups of women i feel like david Attenborough. Its like: ‘day 6; the females still believe that i am one of them and have allowed me closer into their frienship circle.’. i like this. I feel like im getting a rare insight into something that most men will never be able to see. They speak frankly and honestly to me about their thoughts, feelings and views on everything. Theres no front, and theres no pretense of me being anything other than a peer. Im not a fret to my friends, and so they don’t have their guards up. This is an incredibly good feeling to me. im not treated any differently. They ask for my opinions on things, we have a conversation like normal human beings; human to human, not boy to girl, gay to straight, intersex to...’normal’. I actually get to feel normal for a change. I get to feel good for a change. I’m 100% fully included into the group, and for a short while I’m not an outsider or freak any longer. I actually get invited to 'sleepovers' and parties, and after spending so long as an outcast I can’t help but keep the documentary commentary running in my head before we go out clubbing....’As a form of initiation right, they are now proceeding to let me participate in their grooming rituals....’

No comments:

Post a Comment