Saturday 14 December 2013

Liar

Sometimes it’s nice to be girly, sometimes it’s nice to be manly, to be a heavy blend of both, or to just simply be androgynous and under the radar, but there are certainly times that I must portray the opposite to what I feel I am in order to function. While I will sleep with men or women I will wax and don makeup and totter around in heels, but all the while I’m imagining myself with a dick.

Even in the gay community gender non-conformity can be seen as a bit of a taboo, so even at gay pride events I’m still somewhat in the closet, but what everyone seems to fail to understand is that I lie, like so many others do, so that I can keep safe, gain friends and earn a fuck. 

This is definitely something which I know in my heart is all a very big part of human survival, and I am by every means human and in no way different to the rest of ‘humanity’. So by no fault of my own, but in my need to survive, I must mimic and blend to make it through this habitat called society that I find myself stuck in. 

So no, I’m not just a tranarchist, but I’m not a coward either. I am as proud as any other flaming faggot or bull dyke, but most importantly for my own well being, I’m a realist too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment