Saturday 14 December 2013

Gemini

I didn't believe in the zodiac, just as I don't fully believe in any one thing, particularly any form of religions and other ethereal musings, as interesting as i do find them to study. Once I did start investigating Gemini though, and that's when I discovered that I share the same zodiac sign with Johnny Depp, so that can't be too bad. 

What Gemini dictates about your character was all incredibly close to home though. It states that I am emotional, but that I cover it with humor. Very true. And  that I am easily bored so I dabble in lots of things, and I am constantly sociable with a wide circle of friends because I can see things from other people's points of view. Scarily true also. Plus I mimic people's accents that I'm with without realising it. 

According to Gemini, I am a cynic also, but then it would say that...haha. I do tell myself that these are all probably just widely cast nets of 'traits' that as a Gemini I will try to see in my personality. But then I have brown eyes that tint green sometimes too. And pale skin. And my strife's are always emotional rather than physical and I am a book worm but no one seems to notice it. How did they guess all of that? The twins are typically shown male and female.  This gives me the hope in that there is some kind of ethereal, magical, spiritual purpose to the universe, and maybe i am not a mistake of nature but that i fit in somewhere out there, even if it is in another life on a different ethereal plain. were trans* individuals not worshiped as shamans in lots of ancient cultures? Are gods and angels not still depicted as inter-sex in some societies?  It reminds me to always keep my mind wide open, which I always tend to try and do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment