Friday 6 December 2013

Clothes

I seem to speak a hell of a lot about how the clothes make the queer, but never much about genitalia or surgery. Maybe this is because to me, body parts and surgery all has its pros and cons, and its not often I allow myself or others to share in body parts. The way people percieve me is based heavily on my clothing, as I am not sleeping with everyone I meet in the street. Clothes aren't permanent or naturally born with either. Also, my genitals appear pretty averagely female, even if my body itself doesnt operate in quiet the same way. Still, when it comes to identity its all in my head and my heart, push up bras and binders can be applied more easily than stitches, and strapons are more effective, cheaper and pain-free than removing flesh from my arm and rear then attatching a sylicone pump to achieve an erection. That is not to say, that surgery is something that I will rule out or that it isn't essential to someone elses identity, but at this moment in time it isn't something that I feel I really need.a ben sherman shirt and a well fitting pair of jeans, however, are very much essential to making me feel, not just well dressed, but confident enough to know that I can be perceived and act like the man that I know I am on many occasion. 

Clothing gives me the absolute freedom to be entirely myself. It is hard to feel comfortable talking to the sort of people that I get on with when they assume I am all of the effeminate things that I am not. standing, sitting and walking the way that I find natural is very difficult when in a dress, for example. I put clothes ahead of most trans things, maybe because I like my body, but also because I place human interaction ahead of relationships and sex. Male genitals do little for me though. It doesn't appeal. Going down on a girl though? The ultimate honour. Having a vagina isn't all that, but having my own dick definitely does it. Ass over boobs any day, and I'm pretty oblivious to either of my own, though occasionally its my breasts that I don't like, merely for the giveaway that I am a woman when wearing male clothing. What I have noticed, though, is that I put up with the elements of anotomy that I find off putting or nuetral, and with the power of my imagination I can ride my partners dick with the mental image that I am actually penetrating him with my own. By mimicking what my gf does to my chest I can understand the appeal and go with it, so im happy to be let into her bra and undo mine, and when it comes to oral I can imagine that I am 'getting head' and just use flavoured lubes when giving it. I will happily sacrifice giving cunnilingus for the hetero priviledge of being seen with my boyfirends and generally getting on with them better than most of the women Ive found myself with.      

No comments:

Post a Comment